Wednesday 19 November 2008

Home sweet home.........

Studying abroad is my childhood dream since 10...and i used to wonder what would it feel like and now i got the chance to give it a taste....Well, it is actually very nice...i get to experience autumn and winter ( as in long terms ), meet friends from different coutries...experience cultural shock and the cold weather here...but i do miss home at times....i miss the food in Malaysia..especially my mum's cooking( as i eat pasta almost everyday), i miss my family, miss my friends,i miss the tv programmes that i used to watch...and the weather in Malaysia( sometimes )...
I do like UK...it is a great country with very diverse populations...it is a life time experience for me to pursue my studies...but i wont stay here for long...because i dont have a sense of belonging here...Deep in my heart..there is a place where i call "home", a place where my love ones are staying..a place which provide me shelter...no matter where i am, what am i doing, at the end of the day...i will go home.....home sweet home......

No comments: